Become a better diver ! Don’t leave it too long after your first dive certification to decide to learn more! The next step up the ladder after PADI Open water course is the PADI Advanced Diver course Phuket.
This course is designed to be amazing fun and expand your dive knowledge to make you a safer more confident scuba diver! Conducted over 2 days and 5 scuba dives you will undergo water training whilst completing 5 KD (Knowledge Development Segments) Deep and Navigation Dives are Required and you can also choose 3 more Adventure Dives too!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE PADI ADVANCED DIVER COURSE?
Every single Open water diver, whether you are new or experienced can increase their skills. Indeed for the most part, all will benefit in the long run learning to dive with more confidence on this course which will advanced your current skill level.
- PADI Materials + Certification Fees
- PADI Pro Scuba Dive Instructor
- Full scuba equipment rental
- Boat trips and transfers
- All dives from our dive boat
- Food & Refreshments on the boat
- Coral Reef & Shipwreck Dive Sites
- Your eager to learn mind
- Sun glasses for looking cool
- Swimsuit or Swim Shorts
- Rashy Or Top for Sun Protection
- Any Dive Gear (If You Have It)
- Beach Towel
- Cap & Sun Hat
- U/V Protective Sunscreen
- Refillable Water Bottle to Save Plastic!
- Minimum age 12 years
- Must Hold Open water Level License
- Must be in reasonable good health
- Not afraid to have fun
- 2 Days Training
- 5 Knowledge Reviews
- 5 Training Dives
- Deep & Navigation Required Dives