PROFESSIONAL PADI DIVEMASTER COURSES PHUKET IN THAILAND
The PADI Divemaster is the world’s most popular professional level scuba diving course and your first step as a scuba diving professional.
Phuket Scuba Adventures is a great place to complete your Divemaster training. Our experienced team of PADI instructors teach all levels of PADI diving courses in small groups to make sure everyone receives quality training and maximum enjoyment.
The Divemaster course using a personalised flexible scheduling system. Would you like an intensive schedule? Or more relaxed? – It’s up to you! On average candidates take 4-6 weeks training through to Divemaster, but it’s your choice; if you want to take your time and rack up dives and experience that’s fine with us.
Why Become A PADI Pro With Scuba Adventures ?
- Our 5 star experience is unrivaled. Just compare our reviews
- We’re Based In the Nearest Dive Location To Phuket
- Sunny, all year dive season with lowest temperature of 28c
- Personalised small group diving classes.
- Chance to see, Shipwrecks, Turtles, Seahorse, Rays and tons of tropical fish everyday !
- Vibrant city to explore in evenings with hundreds of bars, restaurants and entertainment.
- Free Accomodation With Fast Wifi Included !
- Our team has more than 30 years combined professional dive experience.
- Our love for diving, teaching and passion for the ocean is addictive!
Who Should Sign Up For A PADI Divemaster Course ?
The PADI Divemaster course is open to any rescue level diver (from any agency) who has 40 logged dives and wants to train to a professional level
This is where to Sign up for you Go Pro adventure! This Professional diver training course includes all professional level training materials, a personal instructor / mentor to guide you through your training. Plan to stay with us for 30 days, some days on the boat, some at the swimming pool, some in the class and some just to kick back and relax and enjoy exploring Phuket.
Becoming a PADI Divemaster with Scuba Adventures is the right way to start your Professional Diver Career !
What’s Involved In PADI Divemaster Phuket Training ?
|PADI Divemaster Training||PADI Divemaster Experiences|
- PADI Pro Crew Pack Materials
- Experienced PADI Pro Mentor
- FREE Accommodation + Wifi
- Exclusive Dive Pro Shop Discounts
- Full scuba equipment rental
- Boat trips and transfers
- Coral Reef & Wreck diving
- Food & Refreshments on the boat
- Samae San & Pattaya dive sites, change daily
- Your eager to learn mind
- Sun glasses for looking cool
- Swimsuit or Swim Shorts
- Rashy Or Swim Top for Sun Protection
- Any Dive Gear (If You Have It)
- Beach Towel
- Cap or Sun Hat
- U/V Protective Sunscreen ( Reef Safe if Possible)
- Refillable Water Bottle to Save Plastic!
- Bring Your Friends & Share The Adventure!
- Rescue Diver Certification (Any Agency)
- Minimum of 40 Logged Dives
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Ability to Swim / Float
- Good to dive medical sign off
- Not afraid to have fun
- Advanced Booking
- Minimum 25 Days Training
- a full training menu to vast to list
- Dive Theory Learning
- Shallow water pool skills training
- Swim & Float tests
- As many dives as you can squeeze in
- Personalised training tips and guidance