ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE ?
This is a huge step in showing the dive community you can handle yourself, help take care of others and step forwards towards joining the Elite class of Master Scuba Divers!
You Can Choose From Two Different Learning Methods, Bolt on the required prerequisite EFR Course at a HUGE Discount AND Book With A Friend To Make A further Combined Saving Of Over $150 With Our Dive Buddy Discount Option!!
Who Should Take The PADI Rescue Diver Course?
This dive course is open for Advanced divers divers, this 3rd core level dive course in PADI Road to Master Diver and helps divers to perfect safe dive practices and look outwards towards helping other divers more confidence. This is the first step towards leadership level diving and professional dive practices.
How Long Does It Take? What Training’s Involved?
This Rescue Diver course training time is variable depending on your learning method and requirements.
|PADI Rescue Diver Course Only:||PADI Rescue Diver and EFR Course:|
|Classic Classroom Course = 3 Days Course Schedule||Classic Classroom Course = 4 Days Course Schedule|
|PADI e-Learning Course = 2 Days Water training Schedule||PADI e-Learning Course = 3 Days Water training Schedule|
- PADI Rescue Training Materials + Certification Fees
- Classroom Teaching and E-Learning Options
- PADI Pro Scuba Dive Instructor
- Full scuba equipment rental
- Boat trips and transfers
- 4 Dives are credited during rescue training
- Food & Refreshments on the boat
- Your eager to learn mind
- Sun glasses for looking cool
- Swimsuit or Swim Shorts
- Rashy Or Top for Sun Protection
- Any Of your Own Dive Gear (If You Have It)
- Beach Towel
- UV Protective Sunscreen
- Refillable Water Bottle to Save Plastic!
- The minimum age to begin the Rescue Diver Course is 12 years old.
- You must be least Adventure Diver with the Navigation Adventure Dive.
- You must have a current recognised EFR CPR and First Aid /secondary care course certification.
- If you do not have a qualifying EFR certification, Please Select EFR Bolt on!)
- 2-4 days Training
- EFR CPR Training If Required.
- Rescue Class / Exams or e-Learning
- Rescue Diver Water Training
- Search Patterns & Compass Training
- Various Rescue Scenarios
- Two Core Rescue Evaluations